Sports

Tuesday 15 March 2016

How to get character certificate from College?

 

Character certificate is provided after 2nd year exams instead of 2nd year certificate. And we use character certificate for submitting it to university.


Write a application if you haven't received your character certificate from college. 

The Head Mistress,
A.B.C School
Sadar,
Karachi.

Respected Sir,
Most Respectfully, I beg to state that I have passed S.S.C Examination from your school as a regular student. I intend to apply for admission in college to continue for my studies. For this I need a Character Certificate to be submitted along with the admission form. I had been a good student in studies as well as in behavior.
     Please issue me a Character Certificate at an early date and oblige.


Dated: November d/month
                                                                                                                                    Your obediently,
                                                                                                                                           X.Y.Z  

0 on: "How to get character certificate from College? "